Mission, Vision and Values
One Vision, One Voice
Lake Erie Regional Health System of New York is a regional healthcare system formed through the combination of Brooks Memorial Hospital and TLC Health Network.
The mission of Lake Erie Regional Health System of New York is to provide access to high quality health care for the people of Northern Chautauqua, Northern Cattaraugus and Southern Erie Counties.
Using the collective resources of the two founding organizations, our vision is to build a vibrant health care system, the hallmarks of which include:
- First and foremost, we will provide consistently high quality, compassionate health care.
- We will offer a comprehensive array of health care services, appropriate to what we can do well. We will facilitate access to referral centers for highly specialized services that are not available within our system.
- We will provide services on multiple sites throughout the region, affording access balanced with efficiency.
- We will be a vibrant, growing organization to remain current with changes in health care delivery and the needs of our communities, and to offer a great place to work for our people.
- We will carry out our work with a uniform level of service excellence for all with whom we interact.
- We will collaborate with others to access and use resources wisely in pursuit of our mission.
- We will remain financially sustainable to ensure that our mission endures.