WHAT IS IT?
A PATIENT PORTAL is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view their personal health information records.
(Definition Source: HealthIT.gov. Bold emphasis added, ours.)
WHO IS IT FOR?
Everyone who has been, is now, or will be a patient at Brooks Memorial Hospital.
WHY SHOULD I USE IT?
1. Gain instant, easy access to your medical records and private information.
2. You, and you alone, decide who has access to view your information.
3. Allows you to take an active role in your healthcare experience.
WHERE DO I GAIN ACCESS TO IT?
Click on the words PATIENT PORTAL anywhere in this blog post, or find it under the "HOW WE SERVE YOU" tab by clicking our "DIRECTORY OF SERVICES" drop-down bar. Once you get there, you'll see PATIENT PORTAL as one of the choices for you.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you should need assistance in signing up, and getting used to using the PATIENT PORTAL, we have the following support in place for you:
1. Call the PATIENT PORTAL hotline (716-363-7327) and leave us a message about your concerns. We will call you back to walk you through the process over the phone. We can also set up an in-person appointment at Brooks Memorial Hospital to review the process.
If you call in the morning, we can call you back the same day.
If you call in the afternoon, we are able to call you back the next day.
If you call on a weekend, we will call you back on Monday.
2. You can also email us at: PortalContact@LakeErieHealth.org
We're thankful to have the opportunity to serve you and our surrounding communities. Our hope is that this new PATIENT PORTAL allows you to have a more convenient healthcare experience. Thank you for your trust and choice of making BROOKS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, your community hospital!